View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:37 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Not gonna lie, Barbara (and a potential Lana guest stint) would be my main reason for watching it as well. I don't think the idea is all that bad, but I still would have preferred to see more of Wonderland on ONCE proper. Not too crazy about Neverland yet, but maybe it'll grow on me next season.
Lol, I like Neverland but I'm in agreement that I would have preferred to see more exploration of Wonderland ON Once Upon A Time, instead of as a whole spin off series. I guess they figured it was too hard to cram everything in and give everyone adequate screentime with all these storylines but even so, that I think would have been a lousy excuse for off'ing Cora. She was still very much a part of Regina's story and the happenings of FTL|SB.

Quote:
Part of me thinks Cora was killed because of shipping reasons but i´m gonna shut up now
*sighs* It wouldn't surprise me, but I hope not. Barbara is far too talented to be lost for good because of that.

I still think we might be surprised and there's more to Cora with Rumple anyway. I think we might even see Barbara and Robert in some future scenes together, along with Rose and Robert.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.