View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 12:45 AM
LLamacorn In Training
Master Fan

Oooh classics! Well, some.

1. "Frankly, my dear I don't give a damn" is Gone With the Wind.

2. "Love means, never having to say sorry." is Love Story.

3. "Louis, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship." an oldie, but a goodie and can never get tired of is Casablanca.

4. "Stella, hey Stella" happens to bee A Streetcar Named Desire with Oscar Wild. This is the scene before she walks out on him and he drops to his knees screaming "STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" .. When he kept calling her name she was ignoring him.

5. "Failure to communicate" is Cool Hand Luke with Paul Newman (My grandmother's favorite actor.. Well one of.)

With Cool Hand Luke, before she moved to the private care home all my grandmother wanted to do was watch Paul Newman movies. I grew up on classics, the first film I watched with my grandmother that I can remember correctly when I was a child was all the Shirley Temple movies it was Bright Eyes with Shirley Temple, also my grandmother is 2 years older than Shirley Temple. From there I just grew up watching the old black and white classics, and to this day still love them.

Last edited by LLamacorn In Training; 05-09-2013 at 12:50 AM