View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:34 PM
DeanBean
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for that so cute!

And here is something else from Jensen's M&G

Quote:
So for starters, if you were not there you can’t know the setup. Usually there is an area behind the stage for the VIP. Not here. So they had to shove 2 very large black curtains up on each side of the stage. On Jared’s side was the sound guy. On Jensen’s side was the VIP area. It was SMALL and VERY cramped and loud. Many of the girls were upset by this. I was not. Here’s why.

There were only 8 of us that showed up. The table barely fit us. You could not walk around it. You had to exit one side of the curtain and walk around and enter the other side. We are knee to knee sitting at this table. It’s loud. The announcers or Adam or whoever was talking and music was playing and we couldn’t really hear.

Now how’s that a good thing.

Small table.

Jensen Ackles.

Unable to hear.

Must move in very close to talk.

See where I’m going with this?

Okay moving on.

So they bring in Jensen and I’m sitting on the end right beside him. I have my folder with my ops and the DVD sitting on the table in front of me. Since I cannot do a play by play of the events (per Creation) I’m just going to go right to things that were said of importance. He picked up my DVD and we were all talking about Ten Inch Hero and the plot and people’s view of the ending. Then we asked how Danneel was doing and he says “she’s crabby and ready to have this baby” and laughed. Another girl talks to him about a book that everyone made for Danneel and Gen that they gave to Clif and asked Jensen if she got it. Jensen says if it was given to Clif then he’s sure she did. They get many nice things. That made me smile. Someone says that’s nice because we know she gets a lot of hate. ……………. And his face fell a bit. I wanted to cry. He nodded and said “yes she does” and proceeds to talk about the woman stalking them in LA and he said he stopped and went right up to the woman and said “I know who you are. You are not from around here. This is not acceptable. Please leave me and my family alone. Now. “ and said he understood fans want to get close but that was ridiculous. So I said “Jensen that woman is NOT your fan, she is a crazy person” and he literally stopped and put his hand on my forearm and said “no, you’re absolutely right”. And we were all going on and on about how much we actually love Danneel. EVERY VIP WAS TELLING THIS MAN HIS WIFE WAS WONDERFUL. It was awesome. Then he says this “She knows. Of course she knows. We both know. The fans have been great in uniting against the hate. The fans like you guys here. It’s something of wonder to see you all pull together and step in and get people banned and such. But you know it’s like the old saying goes, she can get 10000 messages of love but it’s that one message calling her a **** and a whore that sticks with you”.

And I wanted to stab myself my heart hurt so badly for this man. **** AND WHORE. He knows his wife is called this. He’s read the tweets. His face was so sad. And he’s right. It is the hate that’s harder to remove from your mind.

So let me stop for a second and say this. If you are reading this and you are one of these people, first of all **** YOU. Second GET OFF MY BLOG. Third, Jensen actually hates you. Just so you know. You’re not his fan you are a giant piece of **** that needs eradicated from existence.

So then we all tried to shake it off . And I then said “Jensen I wanted to ask you a question. I am planning to ask Jared this as well but since you’re soon to be a father, it’s something we should know now” and asked him how he felt about images taken by fans or paparazzi spreading around tumblr/twitter/facebook/ect. I told him that I have in the past reblogged photos of Thomas but that I have been increasingly uncomfortable with doing so and decided a few months ago, I would ask them this in the VIP. He said that as celebs they understood what they signed up for. But his child isn’t a celebrity and he’s really going to try to protect her from that side of his life for as long as possible. And in short, he would like us as fans to NOT reblog, post or help spread in any way photos of his daughter. He said he knows the fans are like a pack of wolves that if you don’t feed them they will come for you and he laughed. He said that he and Danneel will get pics out for us IN THEIR OWN TIME if we are patient and that they just want to enjoy it themselves for a minute or two. To which we all agreed that we would spread this around and attempt to stop any of it that would could.
source