View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 07:38 PM
LadyE
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Hmm there is a link for the BTS out there here it is.

FORBIDDEN LOVE - THE BORGIAS S03E03 BEHIND THE SCENES - YouTube
OMG! Thank you, Renae!!!!

I just.....the FEELS!

Okay <deep breath>

I 100% agree that C&L really do only have each other, and that is what has drawn them together. You know what scene cements that completely to me? When Lucrezia tells Cesare to hurry back, because she doesn't feel safe without him. Cesare so wants that love, that faith from Rodrigo, but he never ever gets it. Poor Cesare....

and Lucrezia was so pained when she thought Cesare was putting ambition in front of his love for her. She was so hurt- and then he assured her that it wasn't true,

so yeah, loved Holli's take on their relationship and how it formed.

I loved François' "it's in the script" For REAL! LOL! Everyone here who has talked about that gets my 100% agreement!

Quote:
Something else about the BTS for 3, it shows Cesare and Lucrezia for a second longer after the Pope leaves them with his blushing bride comment. Lucrezia is smiling and looking at Cesare and then her face becomes serious when she realizes he isn't smiling.
Heartbreaking! It really is. I feel so terribly for both of them.

DGSAFDMD
Quote:
I don't know about episode 4.. like I want it and then I just don't cause if I'm still sobbing with episode 3.. imagine what it's going to happen to me whenever I watch episode 4?
We can cry together without shame, k? Because it's so incredibly sad how could you not feel for them and this impossible situation that they are in????

Last edited by LadyE; 04-24-2013 at 07:50 PM