View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:08 AM
Plucky Sidekick
Loyal Fan

Jaime/Brienne

I love how protective they are of each other, already at this stage. They don’t care about each other that much at this point. And Brienne at least doesn’t even particularly LIKE Jaime. And yet they both step up, and put themselves at stake, to defend the other, because they’ve at least come to respect each other, and above all because they can’t bear to be silent witnesses to torture and humiliation. They seem so different, and yet they are so very similar to the core. And they are starting to recognize this similarity, even though they can’t put that realization into words yet.
Once they get to truly know each other, this protectiveness is only going to increase, and it will be so precious. I can't wait to watch their story unfold onscreen. Reading about it was amazing, and the actors are everything I could have hoped for. Their espressions say SO MUCH about their characters, even without their interior monologue.
I'm such a happy shipper right now, which is amazing considering how angsty Asoiaf is.

Tumblr

Icon: Saejima