View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 12:09 PM
NikNak
MST Manager

They Still Got It. After All These Years~ Brenda & Dylan Appreciation Thread (90210)

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] Welcome To The Official Brenda & Dylan Appreciation Thread! [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

Personally, no couple on the show will ever live up to the dynamics between Brenda and Dylan, and in my mind, they are still a couple living together in Paris. Hehe. They will, forever and always, be the BEST couple EVER in the zip code. Case closed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyway, I made up the title based on seeing Shannen and Luke on the 90210 reunion special which aired on TV a few weeks ago. They were sweet and adorable, even after all this time. *sigh* Also, I have listed below the information we selected about our couple, such as our group name, official song, official episode, and favorite kiss. Feel free to add anything onto it. I can edit my post anytime, that's no problem at all.

Official Name: Bandits
Official Song: Losing My Religion
Favorite Kiss: The very first one.
Official Episode: The one when they make love for the first time.

Are we ready? Let's get this party started!

edit: Added the sexy pic! Yowza. Also, corrected the thread title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-25-2003: Message edited NikNak ]