View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 08:25 AM
Mrs Jude Law
Ultimate Fan

Great questions!

What would you do if you had a million dollars?
First of all I would share. I love my family and we always stick together, no matter what kind of **** happens, so I'd split it. I'd keep 250.000 for myself, give 350.000 to my parents and 200.000 to each of my brothers. That's how I roll. I don't need much but I need my family and I love them. For the rest of my money I would travel. There are many places I want to see. Cuba. Russia. South America. Most of the US.

Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
No, I wouldn't want to know. I lost my best friend when we were both 19 years old and ever since that day I promised myself I would live twice as intensively as I had before. I don't want to know so I don't have the opportunity to waste any time I have on this planet. Not knowing makes you take risks, motivates you to strive further and to try things. That's what I want.

Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Invisible. Also it's a tricky question. I don't think I can read minds but I do think that I'm better than most at guessing what people's thoughts are. I'm quiet 90% of the time. I observe people and memorize certain things about them. I don't do consciously but I do it anyway, so most of the time I suppose I know what people think and whenever I don't, I ask. Also, I don't care what people think of me. I did when I was younger but I don't anymore.

Do you have a tattoo, where is it located and what does it stand for?
Nope. Not yet. I'm not very fond of needles piercing my skin, so don't think I'll ever get one but if I did it would be FC Bayern in the space between my shoulder blades. That's the one love that'll never end.

If you could be the President of your country for a day what would you do?
I'll have to modify the question slightly because the president of Germany isn't as powerful as the chancellor and I'd want to have power to do the following:
- Gay couples being able to adopt (I might not have to because we're on the verge of passing that law.)
- Not waste billions of money on alternate ways of energy when there is no real way to shut down nuclear power plants and everyone around us still has them as their main source of energy. If something happens no border is going to stop the cloud from coming in.
- Let the Euro fail and get back our old currency because the way it is now, WE keep paying everyone else's dept when there are people in Germany not doing too well. Maybe less than somewhere else but there are and we have to take care of them, too. There are our people.

Are you a morning or a night person?
Night. I hate it when I have to get up early in the morning.

Favorite number? why?
31! Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I'm not sure. I never saw myself aspiring to just find a job, get married and have children. I always needed more than that. I wish it was different because my brothers are doing amazingly well with that attitude. It was never enough for me. I'll be traveling the world, I guess.

What makes you cry?
I don't necessarily think crying is bad thing. I think it is a way of relieving some of the stress we have. I usually cry when I remember something about my best friend, when I realize how much I miss him and need him.

Favorite TGW episode?
I think it's 3x15. The one with Will and his sisters. I love Will, so that episode was pretty damn special to me.

Three things you could always find in your purse?
My Iphone, a book and my car keys.