View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Quote:
LOL, the old Bible names. You're right about that. I'd never name a kid Job though.
I love some of the old Bible names too. You never know what people are calling their kids here these days. It's the return of the old grandpas names for some reason. I guess they think it's cute. Poor kids will grow up though.

Quote:
Kinda glad no one's called me a narcisistic bitch so far.
we'd never do it behind your back, you know that!

Quote:
What teas do you suggest I try, Fluff? Like...2 years ago I got into white tea and that pooh errrrh (red one) through a tea loving friend.
I love green tea and oolong. They go very well with all kinds of fruits and herbs you can associate with them. I could easily live happy ever after if all I could ever drink was green tea with mint and black tea with cinnamon bark

Quote:
The last discussion with my professor was that the phrase is 'top of you lungs' and NOT 'tip of your lungs'.
I do the same! It's just... if you can get it right and it's the same amount of effort as getting it wrong, why not get it right??
And I do it in 2 languages too because French is being murdered every day by French people and it makes me sad.

Quote:
I'm also a bit short tempered. I don't get mad easily, but once I do, I can argue/fight till I start crying out of frustration!
Aww don't cry, bite

Quote:
I have an inability to express my feelings verbally which means that I end up in a lot of situations I don't want to. I hate hurting people's feelings
A hug is worth a thousand words. No kidding.

Quote:
I pride myself on being an excellent secret keeper
Good to know. Not that I have many secrets to share but it can be handy

Quote:
It's moot point anyway. For the foreseeable future, I don't want kids.
Maybe that will change. Sometimes you just need to find the right person to make you want things to change. Just don't wait until it's too late

Quote:
Rose tea
I'm having rose tea with some mint that Joana brought back from Morocco right now. I know it sounds weird for most people but I love rose water and orange blossom water.

Quote:
Probably not.
I like the "probably" in there. Keeping options open

Quote:
Last week, I'd have answered the latter. Now, I don't know
Why the change?

Quote:
I love that movie!
Come to Paris! I'll give you the Paris movie/book tour (we may or may not skip the Da Vinci Code part)

Quote:
It seem like that now to me as well, but as a kid I was a lot more daring.
We get older and wiser

Quote:
In the case of falling in love, it's easier when you know that you'll have the opportunity to do so. But I know so many girls who won't even think of it because they know they're going to have an arranged marriage. The kind where they really don't have a choice in who the groom is.
It's so sad to know that's still going on. I know Archie said it worked for her but I guess it was more arranged dating since she had the possibility of saying no. I never really knew for sure but I believe my father's parents had an arranged marriage. Basically he lived a double life and had a mistress in another city he went to for business all the time and she stayed home and managed the household and the kids. And yet she still felt betrayed when she found out about the other woman. How can these things work?

New questions!!

Would you date someone younger?
(more than 10-15 years I mean and yes legal )
Which celebrity over 50 would you totally give it a go with?
(over 60 works too, Kiki )
Would you rather die for a cause or kill for a cause?
Are you controversial? Do you often play the devil's advocate in conversations?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"