View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 10:29 PM
LuvinJames23
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
Because even if he woke up from "the cure" as if he is still his civil war era self who just took along nap, one good talk with Stefan (who he'll still love and trust a lot, given 150 years of bad blood between them is also gone) where he learns things like how his beloved was actually totally lying to him about him being the one and was secretly feeding his brother (through compulsion no less) her blood to turn him too because she just wanted to keep both her toys with her and how he spent all his vampire life looking for her when she was actually free and roaming the world and never once even checked on him because she wanted nothing to do with him and could care less for all his pain and love etc. etc., in short, where he learns the "truth" about Katherine and their so-called love, why on earth would Damon still love her? Human Damon knew Katherine was a vampire & didn't care, true, but he didn't know who Katherine really was - didn't really know her "character" and her true feelings regarding him and Stefan. Hearing the story of how this woman ruined their lives and was a master manipulator and a liar etc. from his kid brother will probably be quite affective for Damon -he'll be heartbroken, he'll feel betrayed, he'll feel stupid etc. but in love? Nope. Don't see it at all. Besides, this time around Katherine is going to be more straight forward with him as the "game" appeal of it is all gone (Stefan is not human and is not going for her affections) and she finds human Damon to be a bore and she will have a lot more on her plate than to waste time toying around with him...

I don't want to see Damon as human really but I don't agree that he'd just be killed instantly. He doesn't have "special blood" that makes him valuable to villains, yes. That also means he doesn't necessarily have villains coming after him non-stop to acquire that blood though. Matt is human and a teenager and he has been around all this time. Alaric was human and he wasn't a liability, he was part of Team Bad-Ass! And I may not like Stefan, but he of course loves his brother deep down and he'd be watching after Damon and trying to make sure nothing happened to him. Likewise Elena would also never let anyone harm Damon. Damon does matter to those who loves him-whether vampire or human, and he'll have people on his side who will try to keep alive.

So, if I had my way, Damon would never ever become human but I think IF he became human, I don't think they'd make him that useless and incapable. He could still manage to be a valuable part of the group -after the initial adaptation period. Actually, that would probably be part of his "human Damon" sl.
THIS!!! So much!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}