View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 03:00 PM
dancing in the rain
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Yeah exactly, that is such a no-doubt thing.

After problems with the episodes for a week, I finally watched this one

The choices, and thus performances, in general were okay. My favourite was Angie's. I guess they turned the theme into 'Rock' without the 'Classic' part. I like how she started at the piano and then just rocked the whole thing. The part with the wind machine blowing her top was unfortunate, they always seem to have trouble with that

Candice's performance was fierce! She definitely brought the attitude and her vocals were spot on as always. I would have liked another song for her though. I really liked her duet with Burnell too, Keith was right, she is a galaxy! Heh.

I actually enjoyed Janelle's performance. It was fun and she did a really good job. Amber's was a ballad! But it was good and so was Kree's.

It was probably just me but I enjoyed Burnell's performance I know it wasn't 'him' and what we've come to love about him but it was enjoyable. It did start out rough but it got kinda better.

Results show: Casey and Carrie did awesome and Carrie looked amazing It was really sad saying good bye to Burnell, you can see it really got to him after he finished his song I don't think it sunk in for me either before I actually saw it. I really hope things go well for him, he's talented.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray