View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Rhonwen
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)

We haven't even met Lacey, though. For all we know, Regina could have made her a black belt (in my dreams, Keith is lying on the ground not because Gold walloped him with the cane but because Lacey pepper-sprayed him when he wouldn't take no for an answer). And if mild Mary Margaret could kick a guy out a second-story window with the proper inspiration, I'm sure Lacey could channel her inner badassery.

My dream! This would be perfect. And I admit, I'd even prefer to see Lacey in Neverland than Belle--just the thought of her taking on mermaids and pirates in her seven-inch heels and four-inch skirt makes me laugh.

Just for the record:

THIS. I need her to go off on everyone, actually. e. v. e. r. y. o. n. e. Regina locked her up, Hook shot her among other things, and everyone else stood aside and lied to her and ignored her and let her be forcibly drugged. She probably saved Archie's life, or at least saved him from more torture, and he couldn't be bothered to visit her? She doesn't have to be angry forever, but good grief. The girl deserves a voice after the abuse she's taken.

I would love to see that. Belle needs to go off on Hook, Regina, etc.. She did not deserve any of what happened to her.
Hook has done a lot of damage and giving Aurora's heart back doesn't offset the fact that her stole it and let Cora use it in the first place for example. Not killing Belle but only wounding her is not an acceptable answer.. just as if Rumple were to do something now to not hurt Henry it wouldn't be acceptable.

As for Milah I dont really want to get into the discussion again.. but I do think Neal will forgive his papa. After all she did abandon him, and all he probably remembers is her abuse and cruelty to Rumple since he was so young when she left.
It will take a lot of work on Rumple's part but I think it will happen.