View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

Just watched the episode. They should feature Giancarlo Esposito/Neville more often like they did this week because he's one of those actors who can elevate the material that he's being given by the writers. I thought it was a joy to watch him do his thing.

It kind of pains me to say this because I love Liz, but I think I am over Rachel's constant whining and displays of self-pity. And I feel the same way about Miles. He's just as guilty of that as she is. Also, I think it would be nice if Rachel would finally say what exactly Miles did or didn't do to her. I know she can't reveal it because of plot constraints, but it bugs when characters are constantly beating about the bush for no logical reason.

I was very relived when the whole episode went by and there was no Miles/Nora kiss. I actually just went back and checked the promo pictures for this episode again and judging from the clothes and setting, I'm thinking that NBC mixed up the promo material and the picture actually shows the Miles/Nora kiss from 2 episodes ago. Having Miles kiss both women in the same episode would have been overkill, anyway.

I liked that we finally got to see the rebels take some sword fight training, but dayum, the Nora character really seems to be getting the shaft. It almost looks as if even Jason will now become a bigger factor in the rebel's storyline than her.

Not surprised about the reveal that nanotech is the cause of the blackout. Nanotech is the go-to explanation in the sci-fi genre these days.

Ratings are out:

Quote:
10:00PM NBC Revolution 6.32 million viewers (18-49: 2.3/6)

Source
And the half hour numbers:

Quote:
10:00 p.m.

NBC – Revolution
Viewers: 6.85 million (#3), A18-49: 2.5/ 6 (#2)

----------

10:30 p.m.

NBC – Revolution
Viewers: 5.79 million (#3), A18-49: 2.2/ 6 (#2)

Source

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 04-09-2013 at 05:31 PM