View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 06:19 AM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

Tina, I love the art you posted on the last thread.

Zen Moments from Season 7

1. Hyde and Jackie stand close together on the water tower; his arm is around her back, and her arms are around his shoulders. ("Time Is On My Side")
2. Hyde protects Jackie from his girl-fight with Donna. ("Mother's Little Helper")
3. Hyde tells a disappointed Eric why he broke up Jackie and Donna's girl-fight: "Yours was gonna kill mine." ("Mother's Little Helper")
4. Jackie bakes cookies to try and cheer up Hyde. ("Surprise, Surprise")
5. Jackie defends Hyde to W.B. ("Let's Spend the Night Together")
6. To spare Jackie's feelings, Hyde tries to eat the cookies even though they were hard as rocks. ("Surprise, Surprise")
7. Jackie tries to comfort Hyde about W.B.s response toward him ("Let's Spend the Night Together")
8. Jackie and Hyde chuck the cookies at the guys. ("Surprise, Surprise")
9. During his first meeting with W.B., Hyde keeps his arm over Jackie's knees while they sit together on the organ bench. ("Let's Spend the Night Together")
10. Jackie tells W.B. that Steven is perfect. ("Let's Spend the Night Together")
11. Hyde calls Jackie his "chick" ["Oh Baby (We Got a Good Thing Goin')"]
12. Hyde brings Jackie funnel cake at the car show. ["Oh Baby (We Got a Good Thing Goin')"]
13. Hyde stays with Jackie all day at the car show ["Oh Baby (We Got a Good Thing Goin')"].
14. Jackie feeds Hyde funnel cake. ["Oh Baby (We Got a Good Thing Goin')"].
15. Jackie puts both her hands on Hyde's knee while they look at Betsy's baby pictures together ["(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"]
16. When Hyde sees Jackie crying, he sends Donna to talk with her. ("Street Fighting Man")
17. Hyde offers to drive Jackie home ("Street Fighting Man")
18. Hyde puts aside what he wants -- getting back together with Jackie -- so Jackie can feel empowered in her independence. ("On with the Show")
19. Donna teases Hyde about showing up at the TV station to tell Jackie he loves her, and he doesn't object. He smiles instead, anticipating seeing Jackie ("On with the Show")
20. Hyde tells Leo that maybe he does love Loud Girl. ("Until the Next Goodbye"
21. Jackie kisses Hyde when he gets home from a long day at the office and calls him "honey". ("It's Only Rock and Roll")
22.Jackie packs Hyde a lunch on his first day of work. ("It's Only Rock and Roll")
23. Jackie brings (or buys) Hyde a suit on his first day of work.
24. Jackie included a note in Hyde's lunch. ("It's Only Rock and Roll")
25. Jackie spreads rumors about Angie around the workplace as revenge for what Angie did to Hyde ("Angie").
26. Hyde told Jackie he'd love to have her as his partner on a game show called "Make that Girl Cry". ("Angie")
27. Hyde knows Jackie well enough to give her a clue that leads them to a Password win ("Who's Been Sleeping Here?")