View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 09:24 PM
i never learn
Fan Forum Hero

if i thought i couldn't take anymore after season two, three just tested my last nerve. i almost gave up rewatching the series because i couldn't freakin take it! ahh! however, there were several fine points that the season offered that made my little heart flutter! jen/henry and mitch/gail were definitely two of the better romantic highlights. and, of course, jack finally getting a love interest! HEE! i was so sad for him when ethan turned out to be a major dud though. his relationship with his father reaching a high note made up for that, i must admit. and how amazing did andie look during anti-prom?! i LOVED her makeup/hair. just saying! grams/jen/jack were cute too. them in the finale made up for the insipid crap i watched featuring pacey. BLECH!

i had such a breakdown watching dawson though. the second time i cried while rewatching the show, i must admit, but my heart just tore right in two after he told joey to go after pacey. i sniffled on my bed for ages just feeling his pain. i love that he let joey go though. that was very classy of him!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote