View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:45 AM
twisted like a riddle
Elite Fan

I really liked all of the dances this week, they all had a touch of something different except the duet, they was your typical lyrical that Maddie normally always does. I can't say Maddie and Mackenzie are the best duet partner but it was so nice to finally see them do a duet together especially now that Mackenzie has matured more as a little dancer. I thought she held her own in the dance too.

I loved the guest choreographer. She had some good points and I loved how she wanted to showcase Paige at the front. Paige deserves a little bit more recognition, something that Abby doesn't give. I honestly didn't see an issue with Mackenzie in the group dance. They know she's half a foot shorter so if that's your complaint Abby, why have her on the team at all? And as for Brooke? She messed a small part up that was barely noticeable, I don't see the point in making her take a "break" - although I did hear she performed that weekend with the senior company at another competition.

Kendall is cute and I think she's growing as a dancer. Her face isn't as plain as it used to be, she's slowly gaining more character. I personally think she did her solo better in the studio then on stage. She seemed to move more freely in the studio whereas she was all stiff at the competition.

How cute is the mother/daughter relationship between Chloe and Chrisit?

And not to mention all this wedding stuff. What's with all the secrecy? It's just a little too over the top sometimes.
Beautiful madness . . .