View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:41 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeverett (View Post)
UGH! Tonight's episode really toasted my biscuits! First, Snow White breaks promise number two to keep her mouth shut when she tells Gepetto and Emma about August! Did the woman not learn the first time?! And despite the fact that August DIED, everything turns out alright for Snow White. Seriously, if all it takes to raise the dead is for a person to die commiting an act that is selfless, brave, and true, why didn't Daniel get his second chance? Didn't he try to protect Regina and loose his life trying to salvage her relationship with her mother? You can't get more selfless, brave, or true than that!
Lol, well, I guess the one thing not going for Daniel when he died is that his natural state wasn't made from 'wood.' Had that been the case, I guess BF could have restored life to him too.

I've given up trying to follow the 'rules' on this show since canon breaks it whenever it's convenient for plot, I guess. Like for example, suddenly by the creators estimations, Regina is and always was Evil?! So much for the Evil is made, not born stance. Who knows.

But on a serious note, it's clear to me that Regina has not been written to receive a happy ending. So, poor Daniel never stood a chance.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.