View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 09:19 AM
fourleafclover
Master Fan

Michael did a fantastic job directing this episode!

The storyline is sadly believable.

Dex was a wonderful pup that stole the episode for me. I've seen a lot of love for Dex on other sites already.

Ruby was fantastic.

Vance having a difficult time finding a nanny was so heartbreaking. Ziva and his discussion about it was beautifully done. In the end I think he found the perfect nanny for his kids. She said all the right things. Everything he need to be assured on came right out of her mouth. She is going to be there for his kids, but she won't take over the role of their mother.

Ziva's searching for Bodnar. Not surprising and has been hinted at already and will come up again.

There were so many great things about this episode that I can't even list them all!

I love the end when Dex was returned to Ruby. I'm not at all surprised that was the way things turned out. Even if he hadn't been shot I was sure that Gibbs would get him back for her.

"That's not a dog. That's a Marine!"

Oh, extra tidbit from Michael's live tweet with the episode last night... The dog who played Dex is actually named Dexter in real life so calling for him wasn't a confusing thing on set.

Wonderful episode!

Born and raised Navy brat
fourleafclover is offline   Reply With Quote