Old 03-19-2013, 11:34 PM
Vera-Sabe
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Thanks for the updates, Vera.
No problem, Heather. It's my pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.sunshine (View Post)
I onlyThanks for the headsup! I really like the new scene of the moment, but I confess that I enjoyed better the last scene, with MM. That was a powerful one, Lana did amazing on that! But is just a thought, the actual scene is good too!
No problem, Cori. I know exactly what you mean. ITA with you. Regina's scene with Snow at the end was bloody marvelous and outstanding. I loved their interaction and the way Regina handled Snow and the situation. I also loved Regina's parting line the best, "Now get off my porch." Bloody fantastic!

I actually wanted to use this scene as the Regina Mills Scene of the Moment. The reason I ended up not using it was/is because this scene involved both of them - both Regina and Snow. Thus, I think that this scene is better suited for the Epic Rivals Snow & Regina thread, not the Regina/EQ thread. I wanted to use a scene where it involved Regina only, you know what I mean? I hope I made sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
I'm pretty much the same at this point. Emma was among my top three characters last season too, but I'm not crazy about the writing for her this season.
ITA with you on this. I really loved Emma in season one. She rocked and the writing for her character was amazing. I still love Emma this season. Unfortunately, the writing for her sucks. I think that's all across the board, though. My love for Snowing (as a couple and individual characters), Rumpel, Henry, and even Regina has diminished this season because of the writing and writers themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I love the villains in this show.
So do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
I like the villains best from all the characters!
ITA with you. The same goes for me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Sis, Thanks . I´m glad you like them because i know sometimes, they aren´t taht great .
No problem. They're lovely. Your arts aren't flashy and doesn't have a lot of effects. Though, that's totally okay IMO. Your arts are simple, elegant, and lighthearted. I love your style. Keep it up!

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr

Last edited by Vera-Sabe; 03-20-2013 at 06:15 AM