View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Miss Cam
Elite Fan

Good morning!

#3 - 1
#4 - 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by someassemblyrequired (View Post)
I would hope (in some ways) that the aftermath is more likely than the shower. We'd better see SOMETHING though, writers!

It was a truly beautiful scene, one of my favourites in Fringe actually. There are a lot of parallels between Peter and Olivia, and Snow and Charming. I am hoping there's NOT going to be Fringe series 5 parallels (specifically Snow as Peter-the-Observer or any Etta/Emma parallels....please, no) in OUAT S2. I just love the idea that love transcends universes, and it works for both couples (and Nathan and Audrey on Haven, actually!). I think it's partly why I fell so deeply in love with Snow and Charming.
Yeah, we better get something - come on, show.

Yeah, there are a lot of parallels there and probably why I love both Snow-Charming and Peter-Olivia. They have some of the same appeal even if there are differences too. But definitely the kickass woman - man who loves her and is equally kickass is present in both in addition to a very deep love that can't be erased, and as you say, crosses worlds or universe.

But I agree with you, there are certain things from Fringe I do not want parallels of in OUAT at all. *hugs Snow and Charming protectively*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneris (View Post)
thanks for those new fics you posted Cam!!
You're welcome, hope it was to your liking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastaja (View Post)
AHHHHHHHH!!! This is perfect Cam! I got teary eyed. Honest.
thank youuuu for giving us this
Aw, thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it.