View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
I was re watching SD right now LOL and it's obvious the calming effect she's always had on him. It's also so sweet to think that such a passionate man turns into this shy, awkward man around his true love. I think that was because what Belle made him feel was completely different to what he had felt before that it scared him. Also by SD he was already so guarded because of the past pain he had encountered that he has his heart completely shield. What he didn't count on ,however, was Belle breaking through that barrier and making him fall in love for the last and final time. I get why he didn't believe in her love though, too many scares and pain for him to ever believe he was worthy of anyone's love. When he had let himself believe he got his love thrown back in his face . Though, IA he regretted casting her out the moment she left and he waits for her to come back to him until Regina tells him she's dead

Anyone else think he had been watching Belle before he claims her as his prize? It's just the smug look on his face when she says "No! wait." Like he was expecting that. I also love his "I'm not looking for love." line because he found it, he so didn't know what he was getting himself into
Belle also said that she wasn't coming back until something changed her mind, so you can see why Rumple would not have believed her. They cut that line " no one, no woman, has ever looked at me like that......not even my wife" probably because had he said it, there's no way he ever would have believed that Belle was tricking him. I hope they use that line with Gold and Belle.

I would love to see a pillow fight.....or see them cleaning up dirty dishes and start flinging bubbles at each other. It aggravates me that Jane said the reason why we didn't get much Rumbelle earlier is because they were happy. So what, ok - but you can't show us ANY scenes of them being happy? It's not like we need a whole episode of them, but telling us basically that ANY happiness equates to being off-screen is a joke. She's the one who said that you need downs to appreciate the ups - but the problem is, if you don't want to show the ups, then all you have is brutal angst, a complete imbalance. I wish she'd address this.