View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Lennie1984
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
I know. It doesn't make sense to have any cloth in a drawer at the sheriff station... But a pirate always keeps a souvenir of the conquests. So, it makes sense if she kept it...
It does make sense..... so i hope it is the scarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
I agree with that. I think it is natural for her to start moving on. Especially now that she knows that he had a 'reason' for leaving her and that he has moved on. So I think the connection she has will Hook will become a big draw for her. I can't wait to see it!!
Exactly she now knows there was a 'reason' for leaving (i dont think she will ever understand her needing to go to prison on the whole, neither do we, neither does JMo lol) and him moving on...

I think she needed these answers in terms why and what happened... and to move on the path of moving on herself, as you said the connection she has with Hook, will have to become a big draw for her.... I am hoping they both are drawn towards each other, coz they share this connection. Not even her and Neal share an connection!

I think once Emma if or ever finds out what the Seer told Rumpel.... she will further know why her and Neal had to meet, for a reason - which was making Henry..... that will hopefully be another confirmation to why and what happened
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones