View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:22 AM
Dommie
Obsessed Fan

ED did go back to Y&R and film some scenes for their 40th anniversary. But she is still at Days.

Yesterday she gave up a part of herself when trying to convince Brady to move into the DiMera mansion. I don't understand what she is doing anymore than I think she does

I am so very proud of this actress though because I read on twitter yesterday that fans asked her why she wasn't on the prenom list and she said exactly how I fell about the process -that she was barely back to Days for two months and it wasn't enough material to guage her character so she didn't submit in anything. I've always maintained that it's a years worth of work that should be reviewed and not just a few minutes. There are actors out there that usually are on the list that win even for a few months worth of work yearly.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Dommie is offline   Reply With Quote