View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 10:13 AM
winterbird
Master Fan

New quote from Olga, couldn't find the original interview:

Quote:
Olga Kurylenko has revealed she and Rachel McAdams filmed scenes where they told each other "I love you", despite playing love rivals in To The Wonder.

The actresses both play lovers of Ben Affleck's character in Terrence Malick's new film, and though he leaves Rachel's character to go back out with his ex, played by Olga, the former Bond girl insists no malice was intended.

She explained: "We shot lots of scenes with Rachel, and they didn't end up in the movie, but there are scenes where we're communicating in a very sisterly way.
"Terry always told me that between Marina and Jane, who is played by Rachel, even though the fact that Marina's man goes to Jane, and she could hate her, but all that Marina has for Jane is love.

"He wanted us to have noble relationship. Marina understands that that woman also deserves love, and no matter how painful it is, she accepts her, and all she says is 'I love you, I love you.'

"And that was interesting because that's not what happens now, that's not the idea we have in the modern world of two rivals. But Terry saw it in a very, very noble
way."
Olga: McAdams and I like sisters - Yahoo! Movies UK