View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:03 PM
purehack
Part-Time Fan

I liked this episdoe even though it was Sean/Alex centric episode. I guess except Owen everybody was chipped in this episode. And, everybody did something for Sean. I may not a huge fan of Sean, but it's good to see everybody wanted to save Sean.

Poor things, Alex and Sean... it's their job, but still whenever I saw them, they got shot, it made grip my seat.

Like people said, I don't mind that every episodes doesn't have to be around Nikita and/or Michael centric episode. Yes, Michael's hand is big deal, but I agree that we don't have to go extreme emotional travel every time. We-fans-also need some break from this drama. I think fans got the idea that it doens't have to be all about lead characters.

It's good pace and nice timing to bring Sean into "Division". Circumstance is sucks and Sean lost his respected life (oh, I so wanted to push Amanda to cliff ), but I finally got that he has to reason to stay and survivie in Division. I mean until now he was just bringing in because of his mother and Alex, that wasn't strong enough reason for me to include him in Division group. I hoped he had more reason to stay and does whatever he pushes for. And, it's finally here.

I just love these characters have all their history and reason to around in Division, and writers do so well contiuation of characters unlike some shows. Even supporting characters are very interest.

It was really great choreography scene between Nikita and Naomi. It was such a hoot. Love knife throwing at the end and took the spoil of fighting - the shoes.

And, the end scenes between Ryan and Nikita was hopeful yet same time it was ominous. Their conversation and these scenes between characters just made me wonder what will happen to them...