View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 01:44 PM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

This episode was interesting and I liked it, even if I'm not a Sean/Salex fan

There was action, though, and I always like that

Quote:
But, something like that. Like, yeah, he's with you in Division now, and you want to make the best of it and that's fine, but he had a great life that he loved, maybe don't jump straight to 'this is going to be better' right after he loses it all. I actually really liked that first Sean/Alex scene not just because it was cute, but because it showed they still had issues. Everyone said it wasn't fair for Sean to ask Alex to leave everything behind to leave Division with him, but here we saw Alex was basically expecting the same thing. She assumed Sean was going to leave behind his career to be with her. It showed they still had things to work on, and I don't think Sean being stuck in Division now changes that.
I didn't find her harsh, honestly. Yeah, maybe "better" wasn't exactly the right word, but I think she only meant that he's not alone and now he can have a new purpose, a reason to fight.

Quote:
Didn't mind Michael taking a back seat this episode. I don't hate the hand drama at all, but it was good to take a break from it. Since Sean and Michael have had kind of a budding bromance going on this season maybe having Sean lose everything and be stuck in Division will help Michael get out of his funk. Like, yes, he lost his hand, and it sucks, and he has every right to be upset and have trouble adjusting and dealing with Nikita, but there's still a lot he has to be grateful for too. Those two boys should just get rip-roaring drunk in a recruit room sometime, talk about their feelings, and then soldier forward.
I agree. The Michael's hand was a huge thing, lately, and it was fine to see something else in this episode. We had a glimpse of it only in the final scene, with Nikita's line (I really liked the ending editing). Maybe Sean can help him, even if his situation is more like Ryan's one - after all Michael was already "fine" with being "dead" and he found another family, inside Division.

Quote:
The fight scene with Naomi was great, one of the best in a while. I cracked up so hard when they paused to let the elevator guys wander through. It was a much needed moment of lightness. I knew Sean wasn't going to really die (thanks twitter filming spoilers!) but it was still hard to watch Alex panicking like that, so that moment of laughter was a nice release. And oh my god the shoes.
Yeah I couldn't believe it that Nikita really took her shoes Lyndsy made a great job in that scene Honestly I'm 'glad' that Sean survived only because otherwise I couldn't have stand Alex acting like a widow and crying depressed all day, when for Thom she cried only few minutes and then it was like nothing happened, sorry I know that she didn't love Thom, but he was her friend anyway, but it's the same for me, I still hate that.

About Naomi I don't know, all I could thinking about during her scenes was the fact that she was the sweet and adorable Sarah, wife of a character I liked in another show - One Tree Hill - and she died there too. Then she appeared to her husband like she was still alive, he could talk to her. Then the same actress played another character in the same show, a doppelgänger of Sarah, a crazy woman who even shot two other characters in the show

I guess they kill this kind of characters because they can't keep them all in the show and show us a developement for them or in general more about them. Anyway Amanda is the one who has more difficulty to find agents...Ari can give some of his, but not all of them.