View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 04:17 PM
DaWsonSReaLJoEy
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Valerie80:
<STRONG>Yo! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] and help! The last time I watched this show was sometime I think late last year or early this year when I found out that Ted likes Emmett. Unfortunatley I don't have Showtime and I am curious to know what happen between the two. Are they still together and decided to just be friends?
Thanxs [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey there [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Ted and Emmett had a season 3 romance that was great for awhile until little tidbits of things started getting in the way, Ted lost his job, is company, all his money so he was really co-dependent on Emmett even though he didn't want to be, then Ted feel into a deep depression and began using drugs, disappearing for days and acting very un-Ted like...Emmett tried to stick it out with him but they finally broke up...Ted asked Em to reconsider but he said no, Ted is now in rehab and we'll have to wait and see what happens when season 4 premieres. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hope that helps [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Mel [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]