View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Green eyed stone
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
As to me as well, that makes sense, and honestly what else would Rumpel do, season 3, play grandaddy lol... its just not him

He has a problem with magic, he is the dark one, and to make him even worst go full on dark one, it makes sense to move the story along, and its the consequences he gets, his family pay for it - Milah and probably Bae....

I really dont see Henry being hurt, and if he is.... Emma will save him with how powerful she is

I also think as well...... Hook by now should know how Cora's mind works, he already knows maybe the plans she might have and whatever malice she brings.... Would Cora go after Emma, wanting her power?

I think he will help but still be a on his own for awhile....
It also woudn't make scenes that if you have a character like Rumple to not go down that road of making him fully dark so that eventually he can be saved by his love. It would be stupid for the writters to let an oppertunity like that go. And Bae dying could be the ultimate thing that will trigger that with Rumple.

I think Cora will defenitly go after Emma. But I think it will be more about getting Henry back for Regina so she will also be redeemed in Regina's eyes.
I'm sure Hook would help if Cora is atacking emma. Though I can not see him joing team Charming yet. He will be on his own and helping when it suits him. And helping to protect Emma will suit him I would say.

I love that gif so much. We should hold on to it and post it when we reach 50 threads in the new paige for the OP.