View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Radames
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
A new thread!!! I didn't' realize we were so close to the end of the last one... I need to go back and read the posts I missed.

TFTNT

I do think that this episode set things in motion that we will see happen in S3. I've said for a while now that I can see Neal dying and Rumple going full on evil. Then have Belle save him. It just makes sense to me.
Yep just like Xander saved Willow after she went complete bad guy after the death of Tara.

This is eerily similar to that storyline, now with the prophecy added on to it I am fully convinced this is not talking about Rumple giving up magic for good because he doesn't want to. It speaks about ultimately a death. A death which will cause Gold to turn into the big bad.

Quote:
I think eventually Hook will see just how destructive Cora's intentions are, and in the end he'll do the right thing. Maybe to save himself, or because he doesn't want to see Emma die.
I agree with this and I mean we saw how he reacted upon finding out where Emma was. He went completely berserk. He came up with a half baked plan, he didn't give a crap. He just wanted to go to Manhattan and kill Gold.

This explains why he's going so hard at Gold in the promo, it's because he is sensing deja vu with Emma now with Gold and he will be damned if he lets that happen twice.