View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Lennie1984
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
I do think that this episode set things in motion that we will see happen in S3. I've said for a while now that I can see Neal dying and Rumple going full on evil. Then have Belle save him. It just makes sense to me.
As to me as well, that makes sense, and honestly what else would Rumpel do, season 3, play grandaddy lol... its just not him

He has a problem with magic, he is the dark one, and to make him even worst go full on dark one, it makes sense to move the story along, and its the consequences he gets, his family pay for it - Milah and probably Bae....

I really dont see Henry being hurt, and if he is.... Emma will save him with how powerful she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I think eventually Hook will see just how destructive Cora's intentions are, and in the end he'll do the right thing. Maybe to save himself, or because he doesn't want to see Emma die.
I also think as well...... Hook by now should know how Cora's mind works, he already knows maybe the plans she might have and whatever malice she brings.... Would Cora go after Emma, wanting her power?

I think he will help but still be a on his own for awhile....
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones