View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:50 PM
semmanclana
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inesal (View Post)
That comes across as rationalization. Zig was with Tori when he kissed Maya. Zig did not stop coming on to Maya when she was back with Cam. Neither did Zig back off when Maya told him to. Zig continued flirting with Maya in the open in this episode. And if one cannot see the difference between what Cam said to Zig and what Zig said in response at the end, that is troublesome.

By the way, my original post stated Cam was wrong to begin fighting. I don't absolve Cam from his responsibilities because he is cute. By the way, you may want to check into the damage that name calling can do in real life. If you think that cannot destroy someone, you are bigtime mistaken.

What Zig said at the end was loathsome. It was beyond cruel. It does not mean he cannot redeem himself. It doesn't mean he can't mature into a human being who is decent. But lately we have seen nothing that demonstrates that he is not a selfish scumbag who will hurt who ever he wants to to get what he wants.

Based on Zig character being poorly acted (possibly the worst acting on the show), not having much of a personality, and demonstrating scumbag tendencies, I can't find a reason anyone would find such a bland character appealing. That said, I have never been one to make my judgement of characters by how attractive they look.
I know he was with Tori when they kissed, which is why she has every right to hate him. And yes Zig did stop coming on to Maya. Where did he make a pass at her the times she got back with Cam? Tying a bandana around her forhead is flirting? Smiling at her when she said they were on the team is flirting? And even if he was it does not give Cam the right to attack Zig.

Loathsome? Have you watched Degrassi? Pyscho is the worst name to be called? Zig called him that after Cam attacked him out of nowhere. Cause during that situation he did act like he was nuts. All you have done is ignore Cam starting BOTH times. Did Zig go up to Cam and make that remark? No! Zig was walking to school when Cam made the crack about his black eye. So he was the bully in both situations. Should Zig have retaliated, no, but they are highschool kids and I fully understand why Zig did. So maybe whats troublesome is you ignoring Cam's actions throughout this episode.

My god, we get it you dont think Ricardo can act. Thats YOUR opinion, doesnt make it fact. I think he can, I think Zig's an interesting character and I love the different sides we are seeing to him. Thats MY opinion. I dont just like characters cause they are attractive. If that was the case I would have liked Cam and I would like Drew.