View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:25 AM
Mysterious Island Girl
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ yeah, I didn't catch that at first. '^^' would mean two.

Anyways, the previews for next episode make it appear that the rest of the season will be pretty Gold|Bae + Henry|Emma|Charming centric/heavy so ... I guess no background story yet into Henry getting adopted by Regina and then coming to SB anywhere this season. I kind of thought it would fit direction, considering the first half of the season but oh well. I guess that's shifted course.
Interesting comment made me think again about this.
So Emma was not in SB when she gave birth. Who made her give her baby up whilst in prison? How long did she keep Henry then?
If he was born out of SB, then who came in and brought him to Gold?
Some type of connection the person had with Storybrooke since Gold could not go out without loosing his memory and no one could come in. August was the only one to come in before the curse was broke.

The idea that Neal is Bae could come be true, but from knowing about those Lost writers and how each story would lead you to a certain thought and then it would end up not being true. I think this could be happening here. Then again having Gold be Henry's grandfather would open him up to all sorts of emotions. Gold seems to be, deep down, a caring individual, as he was before he became the Dark One. I could see him getting in a major twist trying to protect Henry, trying to extract revenge and trying to be a good example for Henry.

And I've just got to say that the Regina we saw in this episode, well, I just don't think it is Regina. The way she talked slowly and carefully was much more in line with the way Cora handles herself. She is putting actions in motion to take over Storybrooke for herself.