View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Rhonwen
Master Fan

OK I'm come back and find my group of Rumbellers jumping off the ledge..

Here read this..

Kelaine helped me with this.. and she is great at wording things..

Once Upon A Time

Now Jane said the Rumple/Milah had a very loving relationship. I had one with my ex.. but My husband is my TL. My ex didnt love me enough, his mother ran the show..and he never help me with any trials I was facing. Wouldn't help his autistic child, etc
Dave my husband and I went through raising 1 Autistic child, 2 diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and on insulin pumps, and one child that died in our arms... These things would kill most relationships.
But ours stuck it through, because we loved each other, really love each other. .

My reason for telling you this is simple..

Really loving someone and having a great relationship doesn't equate to true love. Obviously Milah didnt have what it took to stick things out with Rumple.
Belle broke down 300 years of walls that he built up to cover the pain of a broken happy relationship, his failures, how he and others saw himself.

Belle and Rumple's relationship is by the very definition TL. This makes there relationship even more important and special. The fact that Belle can show RUmple that he is worth loving and break down those walls, makes it better. He's healing himself and becoming a better person because of her.. not because of Milah.. He's going to fight for Belle, again something he didnt do for Milah.

Anyway, on to the other subject..

That tweet.. Who is Gold talking too? I'm thinking it might be Neal. I dont know.. I'm frightened though from all the hints and spoilers we have so far..