View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:18 PM
WonderlandGabby
Absolute Fan

I typed this up for the other thread but this one was opened while I was typing/making muffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Agreed!

With the way she is behaving because of all the trauma I would be worried about taking her home and then her running off. I think that's why Ruby didn't take her back to the Inn in the last episode. She doesn't even respond well to her own name. The hospital seems like a much safer place.

That being said, it is going to back fire but probably because the hospital staff doesn't know about Regina being evil again. At this point I think she is considered someone to be trusted by the town since the Charmings seem to have forgiven her and haven't locked her up. Given the spoilers we've recieved it really sounds like Regina is going to use magic on Belle to learn where Rumple's dagger is since we know Greg will see their encounter and it will give him more proof about magic in Storybrooke.
Oh it's totally going to back fire but from their point of view I can see why they'd think that is the safest for her. And I don't even think that the Charmings know about the dagger so Regina going to Belle for that isn't on their minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)

I always thought it would be more dramatic if Bae came to town and Gold didn't realize he was his son and they were at odds.
Yeah I'd always thought that'd be cool myself.

But I think they will all know that Neal is Bae and Neal will figure out his Henry's father but they won't tell Henry yet and maybe even gold that Neal is Henry's dad. I could see Emma and Neal not wanting him to know.

I'm looking forward to the Milah/Rumple stuff I want to know more about her character, I don't really have an opinion on her right now. And i'm interested in learning more about their past.
I don't see what the big deal is, you can love more then one person in your lifetime, it obviously didn't work out between Rumple and Milah. So who cares that at one point they were in love and had a good relationship, had a son. This happened years and years before Belle was even alive. And it's been shown that Belle is his true love anyway. And it even have to do more with Bae. It could be a parallel to show that at one point Rumple had this really great relationship with Milah, and then it went bad (maybe something he did like leaving the war) and at one point he had this amazing relationship with his son and he messed it up by not leaving with Bae and now their relationship is messed up.

Look at Snow and Charming they had a world of problems last season and pretty much spent that whole season apart and hurting each other. If it was all snowflakes and sunshine it'd be boring to watch. The journey is the best part and who know anyway that this whole thing will just make them love each more and all that jazz. Everyone always freaks out over spoilers (remember the whole David/Regina mess ) and it ends up not being as bad as everyone thought it would be.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me