View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:50 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

^ yeah, I didn't catch that at first. '^^' would mean two.

Anyways, the previews for next episode make it appear that the rest of the season will be pretty Gold|Bae + Henry|Emma|Charming centric/heavy so ... I guess no background story yet into Henry getting adopted by Regina and then coming to SB anywhere this season. I kind of thought it would fit direction, considering the first half of the season but oh well. I guess that's shifted course.

Oh, and I was a little disappointed that the writers couldn't throw in an Archie reference when Regina went to the Charmings apartment. I know the actor is no longer a regular but since the episode revealed that the Charmings have been in contact with Archie since his rescue (David shares this with Hook regarding how he knew about the ship), and Regina was a patient of his and he seemed invested in her 'change', I think some dialogue could have been added like ... 'Regina, you're back. Archie was worried.' Or something to show his connection still to the plot point that Regina was framed for his murder. Oh, well, more lack of follow-up, I guess I'll have to get used to it.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.