View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

I really just adore all the Rumbelle scenes because they all have something beautiful about them in some way. Every scene between them speaks to their love for each other, their need for each other and their belief in each other. It's just there, in the way they look at each other, the way they speak to each other and the way they touch.

Every scene between them is like my favorite scene, lol.

I really REALLY love that car scene where Gold admits that he'd be lost without her and then asks why, after all she's learned about him, after all he's done - she hasn't given up on him.

To me, that scene rather epitomizes their entire relationship in so many ways. Of course, every scene between them is astonishing.

The Broken kiss is still amazingly hot, the way Gold basically inhales Belle, so desperate is he to hold and to kiss her, the way he grips her shoulders. She reacts immediately in the same way.....and then she looks at him with these incredibly loving eyes and rests her head on his shoulder

The kiss in the hospital....like he's trying to breath life into her, as if he's trying to will her to come back to him.

The bravery talk in Skin Deep, Rumple letting her go.....the kiss, Everything. Everything in the Outsider.....

I can't list everything, but I love everything.

Quote:
Those rings are so gorgeous
Aren't they? I'm not a gold person, I much prefer silver, but these are gorgeous.

I NEED them to say: "It's forever, Belle (not dearie, not ever that)" and "I will go with you forever" So beautiful, so magnificent.