View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:18 PM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

You guys have been busy tonight. it

from the last thread -

Quote:
Star Wars based Sleeping Hook fanfic, anyone?
I get so excited about how many AUs can be done with Hook/Aurora

Quote:
Just read that fic Is the author going to continue this or was this just a oneshot?
I don't think it's going to be continued because it's a birthday present, but I would have loved to read Aurora come off the love potion and get to have sex with Hook.

Quote:
Have you read Hustle Rose?
Quote:
I have. It was pretty good. And I don´t know how to describe it but I felt bad for Aurora at some point when she was in the bathroom and totally rilled up because of what Hook did and everyone thought she would do you know what. Argh it´s so difficult to explain. I get that she isn´t so experienced with everything and that she is the princess and I felt bad for because it was a total overload.
I love Hustle Rose. I was actually the one who wanted Hook to give Aurora a lap dance. I was vague with my prompt, so making him a male stripper was Victoria's idea (it's really weird to call someone Victoria when that's my name, btw). I liked the fic though and how it took place in cursed SB. Like I wonder what a sequel would do with returned memories. I wonder if Killian/Aurora would still have something going on?