View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:41 AM
IceKat055
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green eyed stone (View Post)
Agreed and Neal beeing Bae is to predicteble. And also I think Neal is to young to be Bae.
Agree that Neal=Bae is predictable, which is exactly why I think (sadly) they'll do it. But he's not really too young to be Bae. The actor is 35/36 years old. Bae (who would've been 14 years older than Emma, at least) would be about 42/43 now, so that's not too far off the mark. (And at least a 29 year old Emma and a 43 year old Neal is much less creepy to me than a 17 year old Emma and a 31 year old Neal! )

But Neal being Bae creates conflict in many directions, including conflict b/t Emma and Hook. We know that Hook isn't above using people Rumple cares about to hurt him. We've seen him go after Belle once already, chances are he'll do that again. And if Bae is revealed as Rumple's long-lost beloved son, then he'll have a target on his back as well. Hook can't defeat an empowered Rumple directly, so chipping away at the edges will be his best option right now.

And Emma, as sheriff, love interest of Hook, former lover of Neal and mother of Rumple's grandson, will be caught in the middle of it all. Angst!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.