View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Lennie1984
Elite Fan

Glad the show is back

I hope this is the last of Jeff, and also Daphne needed that wake up call not only that to let off some steam what she said to Travis in her state was exactly what Jeff want implying to her........ and needed that talk from Melody, wake up and do something, and i am glad she is keeping the truck, i think it was pretty great gift from Angelo in terms of what Daphne is all about

I am liking Travis, he is great - i actually hope he comes and lives at the Kennish's, also if John does take the State senator thing, i hope John moves Travis into a vital role at the car wash

I like the end scene with Bay, Travis and Daphne, i kinda do want to see more scenes of Travis and Bay..... 'have you suddenly gone deaf'

I dont know if i ship Travis-Daphne but i like them as buddies and so on, and also i think that Teo guy will come in somewhere..... i wish i could fina a Daphne ship soon

I think going into politics is gonna play with John and Kathryn's marriage somehow

I like the idea of Bay going to Carlton and so on, also i still not sure if i want Bay and Emmett together yet or at all

Also i am glad Toby told Bay about the woman, but i think Regina needs to know as well
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones