View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Slayerfan714
Elite Fan

I will need to come back with a better "review," but here's my preliminary thing.

I felt for Daphne, but at the same time, I wanted to smack some sense into her, so I'm glad Melody did. I felt bad when she gave the smack down of Travis, but at least she redeemed herself by the end.

Like the new and improved Bay. Hate the cheating story. Unfortunately it happens a lot, but it sucks. Bay not being a good student all along and suddenly doing well gives them credence to think she cheated, which I hate. My best friend in high school got accused of cheating on a paper, and it sucked because the teacher had it out for her, and my friend was a straight A student (nearly.) So, felt for her there.

Still hoping this kid won't be Angelo's. They never said what the DNA test revealed, so hope is alive. But ugh.

I liked Toby and Bay's scenes. Love Toby being the confidante, but I hope they give him more to do eventually.

The Kennishes do have a supportive marriage, but I foresee problems. Politics can get dirty as we all know...so...especially the reference to Bill and Hilary? Just sayin'.

Liked Emmett's scenes, though not enough of them.

The pilot program should be interesting to watch. But again, I foresee drama.