View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:46 AM
Aga_darkside
Total Fan

Quote:
I'll just look forward to the awkwardness.
Carrie : There was that one time when your father and I were spooning after having some really wild sex and he started talking about Issa......
Dana : God!! You're crazy, who talks like that? Also why is that avuncular man in the corner facepalming and not drinking his milk? It'll go baddddddd. Why am I even here???

or

Dana : So I figured my father was a terrorist because he didn't let me watch him get dressed THAT day like he does usually....
Carrie : OHMYGODMETOO!! I love watching him get dressed. And undressed
Dana : Oh no.

Quote:
I don't know what it is... it's like people have stopped reading books with well-developed characters and all they need is these never-ending twists and turns that supposed to be a brain teaser, but in fact they are nothing more than just cheap tricks.
Thank you! I feel exactly the same way! And I had similar conversation about Saul with my friend, I pointed out he had too much integrity to do sth like this, and she replied: "Exactly, he looks to good to be true" Seriously, Homeland serves us with a million turns already, so why people need to look for more where it doesn't make sense and contradicts what we know about his character and what the writers tell us?

Quote:
The best part were the jokes. "I bet Dan Humpherey is Jon Snow's mother"

Quote:
You must try out The Thick of It in that case. Capaldi is the star of the show and he's pretty genius. It just ended it's run.
Nice! I've heard about it but had no idea that Capaldi was in it, more reasons to watch

Quote:
I know! I don't know if there's a chance of a third season, I hope so! Can you imagine it ending like that??
I'll be freaking mad if they leave it like that
Quote:
What?? What theories??
I've read many comments about Saul beng the mole after the finale, mostly on TVLine, but also on other sites

Eug, about DA
Spoiler:

Spoiler: