View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

Glad you are okay Lori

Quote:
And to me Lena, I thought how poignant the last scene will be when Catherine and Steve hit their rough patch.

IMO, I think when Steve does find out, it is going to hit him harder than most. After all, this is the person he cares about, completely trusts and has had a physical relationship with. I wouldn't be surprised if their rough patch lasts awhile what with Steve's trust issues.

I agree Steve will need a long time to get over that Cath withhold him info about his mom.

When Peter said this summer that Steve and Cath will face some rocky times I expected by now they already would have it and after seeing this episode with a happy Steve and Cath. I am scared what January will bring us for them

Quote:
Loved Max mentioning taking Sabrina on a ride. He so cute and good continuity.
Love it to but about the continuity H5O has much to learn I found it weird how they showed Chin in this last episode he looked happy especially in the last scene when Steve took Cath with him they all were clapping and smiling and then to think about it that last season the Christmas episode Chin and Malia got married.