View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:04 AM
merthurwen
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, but remember that one time last year when Angel and Rupert were on Gemma's show and she asked Angel if she and Bradley were dating...only she messed up and said Bradley Cooper instead of Bradley James

I'm kinda wondering if you are a logical person with the ability to reason if that might lead one to think she's talking about well...you know Bradley and Angel.

I'd really like to think she meant Bradley and Katie but then hmm. Do they ever hang around together? I mean we have seen Bradley take Angel to dinner with his mom and the guys. If he and Katie are together why didn't she go and then there was him bringing his mom on set to see Angel. Oh but there was that T4 interview. Bradley and Katie were so...hmm what's to word, nice to one another.

Hey, didn't they film that during the day and then Bradley went to Loserville with Angel Rupert Colin and 2 mystery girls...I want to believe in my ship but then...why didn't he go with Katie Oh, this is just so confusing. I wonder why he said he enjoys Arwen from an outside perspective? Maybe Katie and Angel are sister wives and Angel is the 1st wife so she's the public face

Ah, but then there is him sketching himself with Angel and a week later they happen to do commentary on the same day and then the next day they go out to dinner together surely Katie should go with them on occasion

Oh and remember that time when everyone in fandom was all "Bradley doesn't like Arwen and he and Angel aren't even friends. They never do anything off set" only we saw how close they are on set but for almost 3 years we never saw them and now that it's all over they are very very close on and off set. Hmm...well, I totally agree with you. It's obviously because he and Katie are dating Don't start tripping and emailing me. Bradley and Katie are my abso favorite fantasy ship. I'm just thinking out loud.

Last edited by merthurwen; 12-18-2012 at 09:12 AM