View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:11 PM
MagnusXXN
Master Fan

....I'm still trying to get over whiny Stefen and Caroline feeling sorry for poor Klaus, as he slaughters 12 innocent people before drowning Tylar's mom. They have the worst judge of character ever.

Stefen...you shocked that Elena went to Damon? Wow....your stupid.

Caroline....remember when Elena was your friend? Oh right, you traded her in for moppy Stefen. Good job there. and FYI...your old bestie is in the wrong for falling for Damon...while your all hot for Klaus the mass murderer? Look up at Stefen's end responce....'Wow...your stupid.'

Tylar....you were epic. Trying to take out two originals in one blow. Point out to Stefen that your aware of how his 'big plans' only amount to him turning a blind eye to Klaus's evil in the off chance that he'll get Elena back. All your friends, the people you'd spent so long trying to save and protect murdered by a madman your girlfriend has the hots for.

Then your moms killed in the most brutal way. Dude, I take back every bad thing I ever said about you. Your in my top three spot.

Jeremy/Bonnie....blah but a little cute. So I didn't mind too much.

Damon set Elena free, but now people are whining because his words weren't as clear as they'd like? Seriously? Get it through your heads, E/S isn't end game until the game actuall ends. Till then Damon can have as much sex with her as possible.

Can't wait till next episode. Tylar I hope you reek vengence. Damon and Elena....more sex I'm sure. Stefen....I'm sure you'll whine like a preteen girl, but whats new?

): )