View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I would rather see Michael overthrow Adam and Adam having to fight to get his position back, or choosing his family and the Yakuza over Kono than kill him off(personally I would rather see them together--the show's hottest couple). I agree; killing off another one of the Core Four's significant others would be overkill (excuse the pun).

I am on board with this it would be ridiculous if this season Kono will loose her love in the finale the writers have t come up with something else. Why always have someone to kill off in the finale first the Governor next was Malia this season I expect something different please writers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
I really like the scoutmaster. I want her to come back.

I have no words for the ending. I wonder who he killed. I bet it's high profile.
She have said she is a OR nurse so there is a possibility for a return for her, she could always treat someone from the Task Force.

I am afraid your right and he will frame Kono for it

Quote:
And oh no Kono! That is going to be a really interesting episode next week.
Don't think this storyline will continue next week because both Adam and Michael are not listed in the press release for 3.11 but for sure they will continue this in later episodes this season.