View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Neda16
Master Fan

So there's been another interview with Bradley/Katie/Colin and the part that most people are freaking out about is a story Katie told about Colin in the beginning but there were a few cute BK bits too with them teasing each other and echoing each other

Quote:
W: Katie, do you ever find that fans are afraid to approach you in public due to your fantastic portrayal of the evil Morgana?

Katie: I was really afraid that everybody would hate me for being so mean.

(Bradley cuts in with, “It’s not a portrayal,” and Katie responds jokingly, “Yeah, this is the real me.”)
Quote:
W: Last question- What is the hardest part of saying goodbye to the show?

Bradley: Being a king of a medieval kingdom has its perks so I’ll probably miss that.

Katie: The wenches!

Bradley:
The wenches, wenches on tap.

Colin: Ordering executions, you know, you love it.

Bradley: That too.

W: Well it sounds like it was a blast!

Katie: You know it was actually.

Bradley: It was good.

Katie: It was really good.
Quote:
(Bradley cuts in with a silly voice, “Ooo I have to get up early and put on some makeup.”)

Katie: Out of the three of us here, Bradley’s the only one who doesn’t have to do it.

Colin: Yeah.

Katie: So he hasn’t got any patience for us to complain.
Quote:
Bradley: ...Everything he did was just funny. Can’t remember the name of his character but he was like the leader of a village and he gets murdered at one point.

Katie: Hilarious!

Bradley: But even that was funny!
www.whedonopolis.com/cast-of-merlin-reflect-on-their-experiences-as-the-show-culminates-in-series-5-2/
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr