View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Touldengal
Elite Fan

Elena wasn't about to admit to being in love with Damon when she was with Stefan and was afraid of losing him. And it's irrelevant how the shippers took any of it. The writers were careful with their words so that they can use it at a later date. Which they have decided to now. But it's been obvious that feelings existed there since the very beginning. Those feelings have only grown stronger since and by last season, they were definitely there. I don't see how this is fair or unfair to any shippers. She loved both men, but Stefan was the one she was more in love with. I don't think it demeans them.

I was just thinking that Damon/Stefan haven't had a real connection in a really long time. We get those odd moments between the two of them and some more meaningful than others, but I'd just like to see that build up again. At the end of the day, even though Damon has been in love with Elena and even though he even fought to have her, Stefan was always an important factor to him. I hope Stefan will do the same.