View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:42 PM
ms_bee92
New Fan

Okay so, I just watched the episode and....why must 90210 keep doing this to me?!?!!

HUGE Max + Naomi fan, but they were not my fave part tonight. I actually really liked seeing Jasper. I loved him and Annie together way back when. Is it weird that I think Jasper's HOT and I want him and Annie to get back together. I don't even care about what happened between them. Clearly, I have a problem! HELP ME!!!

To be honest that was the only truly interesting part of the episode. Everything else was blah or ridiculous (including Max + Naomi). I am extremely confused as to where they are going w/ them. Is it just me, or is it annoying how they have Max continue to low key blame Naomi for stuff?? You will not ruin my couple, 90210, NOPE...can't do it! I do have a feeling they won't last long though; leaving me w/ a broken heart. They were the only reason I came back to watching after missing pretty much ALL of 4th season. I just wish they would do right by them, so I don't have to jump ship again.

I remember how OTH would frustrate me, but never like this(I actually still LOVED it in the end)! Please 90210, don't disappoint me.... fix this show before it gets cancelled!

Last edited by ms_bee92; 12-03-2012 at 09:33 PM