View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Hot Rod
Fan Forum Star

Glad that y`all like the pic.

We got some good stuff with Nolan in tonight`s episode.

First of all, Nolan had to deal with the changing dynamics at Nolcorp. Obviously he wasn`t happy that Daniel completed the takeover, but he choose the lesser of two evils by working with Daniel.

Not surprisingly, Nolan was very pissed at Marco for his part in the takeover. You know that he didn`t take kindly to Marco for messing with his baby. Nolan was mad at Marco for a while, but eventually warmed up to let Marco come back to work at Nolcorp. Of course he was wary at doing that.

Also Nolan found some time to help Jack out with his partners Kenny and Nate by digging for some info about them. He was very worried for Jack when he told him what he found.

Getting back to Nolcorp, Nolan revealed to Padma that he has a counter move to deal with Daniel by going by the old saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I`m so glad that Nolan has his own takedown plan for Daniel. However Marco will be the obvious wild card.

Finally we got some fun stuff with Nolan at the beginning when he touched his cheek to offer Aiden to kiss it when he was leaving. I loved that Nolan had some fun messing with Aiden. Plus it was nice to see Nolan being civil with Aiden for Emily`s sake. Hopefully we`ll get to see them teaming up in the upcoming episodes.

Overall i love all of the great stuff with Nolan in tonight`s episode. It was great to see him taking a prominent role in the episode. I hope that we`ll get to see more great stuff with Nolan in the new year. We need to see him fighting for his baby Nolcorp and helping Jack out. Plus we need to see more of Nolan with Padma. I would love to see them getting it on in a future episode, which i`m sure you ladies would love to see.