View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Vera-Sabe
Addicted Fan

Agree with you all. Who's to say that Hook would not have betrayed Emma if Emma had not chained him on top of the beanstalk for ten hours? Even though he was telling her the truth, she barely just met him. Like she said, she couldn't take the chance that she was going to be wrong. I believe she did the right thing. Besides, after that incident, the back and forth between them just got more exciting and fun to watch. That's why I just can't wait to see what will happen when they confront each other about what she did, and when she punches him in the face during their epic duel.

Helen: Love the gifs and the video. That video is on my favorites' list on my YouTube account. Check out FF.net whenever you can. There a lot of Captain Swan fics over there as well.

Eliza: LOL Yes, that is true. I can just picture Emma saying that to Charming and Hook, lol. Oh, you said that you would post some scenes of Charming, Emma, and Hook. I see now that I misunderstood you. I thought you meant you would create some arts for the three of them, lol. Stupid me. Sorry.

Ohhh. I love that pic. It's really beautiful. Whoever made it did such a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing it.

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr