View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm so disappointed that THIS is how they made DE happen. And I feel so sorry for Damon. He thinks he finally has her at this point, and it is just going to crush him when he realises it isn't really real. I feel like the writers just kicked the DE fandom in the gut, and I honestly can't believe how many DE fans are celebrating this episode. Sure didn't seem like a "win" at all to me. Fake sex. Wow. Sexy.
I am just so so sick of these writers. Like, I cant stand that they are "doing" DE finally, and of course they cant have Elena genuinely care about him (even if only for a while) without there being something else to it. Like, the writers continuously make digs at them throughout the series and then they think that DE fans will just be okay with it because we're getting other stuff too, like kisses and sex scenes. Its just such crap.

If they love SE so much and want to make it so clear that its them at the end, then why do DE at all? Really, its such a slap in the face.

Caroline is a freaking hypocrite. Getting on Elena's case about Damon and then falling for Klaus? Yeah okay...